Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program. As a P&G employee, you receive more than just a paycheck. Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), benefit programs like staff shop, flexible work arrangements, retirement plans, as well as stock purchase programs and other forms of recognition.
- Superannuation: Enjoy generous contributions to your superannuation which are above the mandatory contributions level.
- Stock Ownership: Employees can use their salary to purchase shares in P&G, with a co-contribution from P&G.
- Paid Time Off: Employees enjoy annual leave, volunteer leave, personal leave as well as a number of other generous non-paid leave benefits.
- Wellness Programs: Employees’ health and well being are extremely important to P&G. P&G’s Vibrant Living program offers to educate and empower employees and their family members to make the best possible health care and lifestyle-related choices. Benefits include our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), health checks, flu vaccinations as well as access to corporate discounts for Private Health Insurance and Gym Memberships.
- Staff Shop: Employees receive an annual allowance to use on discounted P&G products.
- Flexible Work Arrangements: To encourage personal flexibility, we offer Work from Home, Flexible Hours and Reduced Work Schedule to our employees.
We know that increasing globalization requires connections far beyond traditional schedules. We encourage employees and their managers to focus on personalized flexibility, designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs. This can impact where, when and how work gets done.
Work from Home
If the nature of your work is conducive, your performance is strong, and the arrangement fits within the needs of the business and organization employees may be eligible to work from home a designated % of time each week.
Provides an employee alternative methods of organizing work time across the week to meet both business and personal needs. Flex Scheduling provides an option to vary the number of hours in the workday to improve productivity.
Reduced Work Schedule
Enables employees to reduce their work hours to less than full-time. This benefit provides flexibility and is particularly popular for employees returning from parental leave.