Our 2018 Graduate roles are open for applications from Wed 26 July until 10pm on Mon 21st August 2017 (AEST).
At P&G we want you to get your career off to a fast start. That's why we don't have a traditional Graduate program with rotations or gradual ramp-up periods. We hand you real responsibility from the moment you walk through the door. We believe it’s the best way to learn.
From day one, you'll help develop or support household name brands you know & trust while working in roles that have a direct impact on our global, US$65 billion dollar business. You could be overseeing a brand with multi-million dollar sales, supporting the launch of a new product in to the market or working on strategic business priorities to enable us to WIN. There’s no limit to what you can achieve here.
Winning feels good. That’s why our Sales team makes sure everyone wins at P&G – our customers, our people, and our company. You’ll work in a diverse, fast-paced environment, getting significant business responsibility from day one – leading in-market strategies across multiple product lines while developing deep expertise in P&G brands and categories. Where do you start? In one of the world’s best sales training programs. From sophisticated data analysis to winning propositions, you’ll gain the trust of a variety of customers by delivering insights, ideas, and innovation to build our brands and categories.
Sales Graduates join as a Business Development Manager, in your first assignment you’re responsible for a territory of customer accounts. You'll spend a lot of time out on the road, partnering with our customers to understand their needs. Importantly, you'll sell, implement, and evaluate joint business plans with the customer to deliver sales and shipment. You'll also sell new initiatives, developing and rolling out creative merchandising plans.
We have Sales roles available in a number of locations across Australia with the option to start in July 2017 or Feb 2018. Successful applicants MUST be mobile and willing to relocate to any capital city for the first assignment (approx. 12 months) with your long-term career based out of Sydney.
Take our fun Fit Finder quiz to explore which area within P&G is the best fit for you!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
Could you one of P&G’s next leaders? You just might be, if you are:
• A recent graduate (within the past 2 years), or in your final year of a University degree
• A minimum credit average University results
• Australian citizen or permanent resident, including New Zealand citizens
• A valid Driver' Licence or will have by the time you commence with P&G (required only for Sales roles)
• Strong leadership experience, i.e. leadership positions in clubs, team, societies etc.
• Well-rounded life experience i.e. involved in & contributes to the community
• An analytical mind, who thinks strategically and fosters innovation in all they do
• A collaborative team player with a passion for winning!
To be considered for a Graduate role with P&G, submit your application with:
• Current Resume including work experience, education details and extra-curricular activities
• A Cover Letter outlining what you can offer & why you feel you would be a good fit for a role with P&G
• University Transcript (including all subjects completed up-to-date)
Applications are open from Wed 26 July until 10pm on Mon 21st August 2017 (AEST).